Android для всех

Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль:

ТЕМА: Jay Gruden won't be NBA 2K18 MT Coins

Jay Gruden won't be NBA 2K18 MT Coins 18 окт 2017 10:59 #3458

• mtnba2k
  • mtnba2k аватар
  • Новый участник
Jay Gruden won't be giving out any information regarding quarterback Kirk Cousins' contract negotiations.The Redskins coach remained tight-lipped about how Cousins' contract is shaping up, even though ESPN's Adam Schefter reported talks between the NBA 2K18 MT Coins camps have taken on “an improved, encouraging tone.”“I was just alerted of the report. I don’t have a reaction,” Gruden said Wednesday, via the Washington Post.

“I’m not in the negotiations, unfortunately. But, no, I’ll let everybody handle that. I think Bruce [Allen] and Eric Schaffer will do a fine job. Obviously, Kirk’s agent will do his work. Hopefully something gets done.”For the second year in a row, the Redskins have placed the franchise tag on Cousins, meaning the team has until July 15 to hammer out a contract.

According to Schefter's report, Redskins president Bruce Allen and Cousins' agent, Mike McCartney, held their first in-person conversations at the NFL owner's meetings last month. Since then, they have met again, which indicates a "positive" change of pace.For now, Cousins will pocket $23.9 million in 2017 under the tag. Michael Oher's alarming post prompts predictable reaction from Eugene Monroe | NFL | Sporting News.

When Panthers offensive tackle Michael Oher gave the world a Buy NBA Live 18 Coins glimpse of what concussion recovery in the NFL looks like, it was only a matter of time before retired offensive tackle Eugene Monroe, Oher's former Ravens teammate, chimed in.A photo displaying a cluster of prescription pill bottles was posted Thursday night to Oher's Instagram account.

It was quickly deleted, but the internet sees all, and a Twitter user shared the screen shot he captured. The photo's caption: "All for the brain smh."MORE: Update on NFLPA's weed policy proposalMonroe, of course, is a vocal advocate for the use of medical marijuana as opposed to prescription medication to manage pain in the NFL. He tweeted a message to Oher after he caught wind of the deleted post.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.060 секунд